Oleksandr Teslenko signs with Dibella
The future looks bright for Ontario-based heavyweight Oleksandr Teslenko (11-0), who has officially signed an exclusive deal with American promoter Lou Dibella and Dibella Entertainment.
The 11-0 heavyweight will make his debut for Dibella Entertainment on a Feb. 7 Broadway Boxing card in New York City, where he’ll take on American Keenan Hickman (6-2-1).
"My goal is to become the heavyweight champion of the world and I know by working with Lou DiBella that is now possible," said Teslenko via press release. "I'm very happy to be making my New York debut on February 7 and will put on a great performance. The fans in attendance will know they are witnessing a future threat to the heavyweight throne."
“Sasha” Teslenko debuted in September of 2015 with a TKO victory and has been fairly active since then, fighting six times in 2017 and three times in 2017.
Most recently, Teslenko fought journeyman Nick Guivas on a card in Cornwall, defeating the American in two rounds.
"Sasha (Teslenko) is one of the most talented heavyweights that I've come across," said DiBella, president of DiBella Entertainment. "He had an impressive amateur career and possesses the tools to someday fight for the heavyweight championship of the world. We look forward to working with Sasha and his team as he strives to become one of the best heavyweights in the world."